Welcome to Robbinsdale Cooper High School Activity Registration
To get started you will need the following pieces of information:
1. A valid parent email address
2. Your student's ID # - Can be found on their most recent report card, or their previous student picture ID. Your student will know this number!
3. Your Student's Last Name
4. Scroll down for information on sports physicals and transfer information.
Click the icon below to begin
Sports Qualifying Physicals are good for 3 years from the date of physical. Please make sure that your students physical is up to date. You will need to upload the current, completed by a doctor, physical during the registration process.
Download the 2021-22 Sports Qualifying Physical HERE
- Apex Chiropractic, New Hope – 763-533-0654 – Same day appointments for about $20**
- Minute Clinic at CVS Pharmacy and some Target locations, will do walk-in sports physicals for about $69**
- Some Urgent Care/Express clinics may do sports physicals.
Prices may change. Please call to confirm. Cooper High School does not endorse any of these options for Sports Physicals. It is the decision of the parent as to where the may bring their student for a physical. If you are transferring to Cooper from a different high school, please download this form. Once form is completed, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off at Cooper Activities Office. This form must ne received before the student is able to participate.
If you are transferring to Cooper from a different high school, please download this form.
This form must ne received before the student is able to participate.
If you have questions or need assistance with the registration, please address it to: